Our Fundraising & Donation Program
The Maine Jump is your perfect place for fundraisers and special events. Our facility will provide hours of bouncing, sliding, and jumping fun for your organization.
- Religious organizations
- Daycare centers
- Sports leagues
- Boy/Girl scout troops
- Charitable organizations
- Moms group play dates
Our wall-to-wall play area of inflatable jumps, slides, and obstacle courses are guaranteed to bring fun and excitement to your group!
- Host your fundraiser to raise money for your organization.
- Incentivize your kids with our achievement awards. Kids can earn free admission to The Maine Jump!
- Receive discounted admission for your group.
Contact The Maine Jump to schedule your fundraisers and special events!
Our Policy for Financial and In Kind Donations.
Please note that with unlimited requests and limited funding, it is not possible tocontribute to all of the great efforts taking place in our communities. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are not able to respond to proposals that do not meet our criteria. In making funding decisions, The Maine Jump will prioritize those organizations whose primary activities align closely with our donation philosophy and whose programs have proximity to Maine Jump locations.
- The applicant must be a qualified 501 (c) 3 organization or be a duly registered non profit charitable organization.
- The applicant must promote education, literacy or support the development and overall well being of children.
- The applicant must not be a third party or professional fundraiser.
- The applicant must request the donation in writing.
- The request must not be a solicitation to advertise.
- The applicant must not have submitted a request within the past 12 months.
The Maine Jump does not donate to:
- Individuals or for profit businesses
- Political, religious, labor or ethnic organizations
- Lobbyists or special interest groups.
- Organizations already receiving assistance from the United Way.
Donation requests over $50.00 must be made in writing 45 days prior to the date in which the donation is needed. To be considered, the following information must be included:
Tax ID: Your tax ID number and the state where you are formally registered as a not for profit/tax exempt organization as defined by IRS Code 501 ( c ) 3 or Canadian equivalent.
Summary: A summary about your organization, including what you do, who you help and where you receive your primary funding. List who your request will help, including the age range of children who will benefit and estimated numbers who will benefit.
Request: Your specific request and why your request is needed at this time along with any history of prior Maine Jump gifts to your organization including the date and type of support/gift.